HOW TO TAKE GOOD PHOTOS
You need to upload a photo of each item in order for it to be accepted in the online shop. Some things to keep in mind:
- A solid, light background is best.
- You can use collage photos if your item has multiple parts, or you want to show the item from different angles
- It is smart to lay out all of the pieces of your item so that customers know the item is complete (for example, show a completed puzzle in front of the puzzle’s box lid)
- Fold clothing in a way that people can see typical “problem areas” like the knee/leg opening of trousers or the snaps in bodysuit. Help customers feel secure that your items are good quality!
- Make sure your photos have fully uploaded (they need to fill the box in the category column).
- Make sure your photos load right side up. If they are sideways, they will appear sideways in the online shop.