A *huge benefit* of being a seller and/or volunteer is getting to shop before the public at the
pre-sale on Friday evening -- you get the best selection and shorter queues to pay!
Volunteers also get to shop the half-price sale before the public at a
*volunteer only* pre-sale on Saturday evening.
Volunteers and Sellers
9 March 2018
Each seller/volunteer receives 2 passes (wristbands) to the Friday evening pre-sale, and can take a guest of their choice with their extra ticket.
Volunteers and sellers can shop at the following times:
The café will be open during the pre-sale.
Half-Price Pre-Sale for
10 March 2018
Each volunteer receives 1 pass (wristband) per 3-hour shift worked. So volunteers who work more than one shift can bring one or more guests depending on how many shifts they work.
Volunteers can shop the half-price pre-sale from 18.00-20.00.
We will have complimentary coffee/tea and something sweet to eat.
Note that you do not use the same passes for both pre-sales. The Saturday pre-sale passes are different from the passes to the Friday pre-sale.
The pre-sale is meant to be a relaxed and enjoyable shopping experience for volunteers and sellers. In light of seller/volunteer feedback about issues that have arisen at previous pre-sales, we have instituted the following rules:
- No wristband = no entry. Only people with a pre-sale wristband are allowed to enter the sale.
- Prior to the pre-sale, sellers are only allowed to be in the sale hall during their scheduled check in appointment time. No browsing or sneak peeks are allowed before the pre-sale, as this is not fair to the others.
- You may not remove tags off items you wish to purchase. You need to carry the item to the cashier.
- You are not allowed to set aside items before the pre-sale begins.
- Make sure you arrange for childcare--no children are allowed at the pre-sale with the exception of babies in baby carriers (no strollers or buggies allowed). You will not be allowed into the sale with children. Please shop our public hours on Saturday or Sunday if you want to have your children with you.
- It is not possible to try on clothing.
- Large purses/bags and diaper bags must be checked in at the door.