How to Print Your Tags
- Login to your MyCM account.
- Click on the Print Tags tab and you will see a list of all your items.
- You can choose to see from 24 to 216 entries at the drop down list at the top left of the page. You can choose to print your tags all at once, or at different times. Each page makes 8 tags, so it is wise to print tags in multiples of 8.
- Select your items individually or click the Check All box.
- Click on the Generate Tags button and click on the link to download and open a PDF file of your generated tags.
- Print your tags using the required printer and paper as listed below.
- After you print your tags, please add your own "mark" to your tags to make them uniquely your own. This will help the volunteers sort items quickly and accurately after the sale. Try to make these marks consistent (i.e. same color, same place on the tag). You can mark each tag with the same rubber stamp, sticker, or handwritten symbol (star, heart, etc.). Or you can highlight something on the tag (i.e. seller number, or along the top of the tag) with the same color. But just make sure you DO NOT COVER THE BAR CODE!
Tags should be printed on white or light colored paper 160 g or heavier.
(U.S. paper equivalent is 60#, 65# or 67# cardstock).
It is best to use an inkjet printer on the normal print setting.