What Can I Sell?
We want to allow as many sellers to participate as possible while keeping the quality and selection of items at its best. We have therefore instituted rules regarding how many items and what items can be sold at our sale. When selecting items to sell, sellers are expected to adhere to our item limits, sell seasonally appropriate clothing, and to follow the accepted/not accepted items lists below.
- 150 items total
- Of these 150 items, you can sell a maximum of 100 clothing items in sizes 0-12 years & maternity. (Athletic wear, shoes, and costumes do not count toward the 100 item clothing limit).
- Max. 40 of the 100 clothing items can be in sizes 0-12 months (EUR 50-80) total
- Max 20 of the 100 clothing items can be in size 1 year/12-24 m (EUR 86)
- Max. 10 of the 100 clothing items can be maternity clothes
- Maximum 8 pairs of shoes (athletic shoes such as football/ballet shoes, ski boots, etc, are considered sports gear, and do not count toward the 8 item shoe limit)
Accepted Items by Season
ACCEPTED Items at Every Sale
- TOPS: Short & long sleeve t-shirts, shirts, blouses, & bodysuits; sweatshirts
- BOTTOMS: Jeans; leggings; dress trousers/chinos in twill fabric; sweatpants
- DRESSES/SKIRTS: Jeans skirts; knit dresses & skirts
- PAJAMAS: PJ's with long sleeves & long legs (0-12 years & maternity); Footed pj's and sleepers for 12 m & younger
- OUTERWEAR: Fleece jackets/trousers/one-piece suits/tops; rain gear (jackets & trousers)
- OUTERWEAR ACCESSORIES: Rain mittens; rain hats; thin hats/mittens/gloves (typically worn in autumn or spring)
- WOOLENS: Thin tops and bottoms (long underwear) and one-piece outfits (save the thick wool items for the autumn sale)
- OTHER CLOTHING/ACCESSORIES: Bunader/festdrakt; belts; sunglasses
- MATERNITY: Maternity clothing (keep the season in mind); maternity accessories
- SHOES: Sneakers; rain boots (lined & unlined); slippers; dress shoes; bunadsko; athletic shoes (football shoes, ski boots, rollerblades, ice skates, ballet slippers, water shoes)
- COSTUMES & dress-up clothes
- BABY GEAR: Baby carriers; car seats less than 4 years old (manufactured after 1 Oct 2013--we will check!); travel cribs/cots; infant swings; high chairs & other chairs for feeding; strollers/prams & accessories; activity gyms; activity tables; bouncy seats; jumpers; bath tubs & seats; playpens
- BABY CHANGING ITEMS: Diaper/changing bags; diaper/nappy pails; cloth diapers/nappies; unopened bags of disposable diapers/nappies; potty training (seats, chairs, etc.); changing pads & covers; diaper/nappy stackers
- BABY/CHILD FEEDING ITEMS: Boppy/nursing pillows; bibs; burp cloths; sterilizers; breast pumps; lunchboxes; bottles (unopened); children's tableware (cups, plates, bowls, flatwear)
- SAFETY ITEMS: Baby monitors; safety gates; child-proofing products; bed rails; step stools; humidifiers/vaporizers; safety harnesses
- CHILDREN'S FURNITURE: Cribs/cots; bassinets; cradles; Moses baskets; changing tables; gliders; rockers; table/chair sets for kids; toy boxes; dressers
- TOYS, PUZZLES & GAMES Complete sets only. If they require batteries, working batteries must be installed.
- DVDs, BLU-RAYs, and CDs for children and adults (all ages)
- BOOKS for children and adults in any language
- SPORTS GEAR: Athletic wear (training shirts/shorts/trousers, ballet/dance outfits, swimsuits, martial arts clothing--but not outerwear), athletic shoes (football shoes, ski boots, roller/ice skates, ballet slippers, water shoes, gymsokker), bicycles/tricycles; infant bicycle seats; bicycle trailers; scooters; skis; helmets; balls; swim gear (suits, googles, masks, rafts, life jackets), tennis/squash rackets; fishing gear; wagons; horseback riding gear; martial arts gear; gymnastics gear; football gear
- LINENS: Duvets & sheet sets up to twin bed size (90x200); towels & washcloths; blankets; infant sleep sacks; crib/cot bumpers
- ROOM DECOR: Any decorative items for children's rooms: clocks, curtains, night lights, wall hangings, bins/baskets grow charts, photo frames.
- NEW HANDMADE items for babies and kids
Items NOT ACCEPTED at Either Sale
- CLOTHES that are stained, torn, dirty, smelly, old (not contemporary styles), or have holes or broken parts (snaps/zippers/buttons).
- ITEMS THAT ARE MISSING PIECES OR ARE BROKEN
- CLOTHING: Socks & tights, underpants.
- STUFFED ANIMALS WITHOUT SOUND, LIGHTS, OR MOVEMENT All stuffed animals are removed from the sale--please save yourselves and our volunteers the time by not trying to sell stuffed animals. Thanks!
- CAR SEATS manufactured before 1 Oct 2013.
- VHS TAPES
- SHOES in shoe boxes (they will likely disappear!)
- BATTERY-OPERATED ITEMS without working batteries
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS not related to children and parents-to-be
- CLOTHING & SHOES FOR ADULTS (besides maternity) Regular women’s clothing that is large enough to be worn by a pregnant woman does not count as maternity. If a child 12 years old or younger would not wear it, do not sell it!