Register to be a Seller at the Autumn 2017 Sale
Autumn 2017 Sale Registration
will open on Monday, 12 June 2017, at 20.00.
The deadline to register is
Friday, 1 September 2017, at 12.00.
Our seller spots can go quickly!
We will start a waiting list if spots fill up.
Sometimes sellers end up using the settings for the United States, and then they have difficulty entering & transferring items, printing tags, and viewing volunteer shifts and check-in appointment times.
If you ever experience trouble with the system, the first thing you need to do is make sure you are using the norsk-Norge settings.
Instructions for New Sellers
1. Click on the REGISTER HERE button above, which takes you to the Welcome to our Registration and Tagging System page (as seen above).
2. Click on the Create user Account button under New Sellers/Volunteers to get to the Create Your MyCM User Account page (as seen to the right).
3. Select norsk-Norge in the dropdown field for Choose your language/country so that you fill out the fields using Norwegian formats. If the form asks which U.S. state you live in, you have not changed the language/country formats!
4. Create your User ID and password, enter your personal information, contact information, and address. Read and accept the MyCM Terms and Conditions, and click Create Account.
5. Log in to your account to register for the sale.
6. You will receive an email with your Seller Number and information about the sale. Your Seller Number will remain the same for all future sales.
7. Login with your user name and password from here to access your seller page.
Instructions for Returning Sellers
1. Click on the REGISTER HERE button above, which takes you to the Welcome to our Registration and Tagging System page (as seen to the right).
2. Click on the REGISTER HERE button under Returning Sellers/Volunteers to get to the Create Your MyCM User Account page. The system will guide you through the registration process.