Tips for Creating Your Tags
- After you add a tag, all of the fields remain untouched except for the price. So you can save yourself time by sorting your items by GENDER and SIZE before you enter them into the system (as you will have fewer fields to change).
- Use the tab key to move from one field to the next.
- When using the drop down lists (size and category), type the first letter or number of what you want to enter. Then continue to press the same number or letter button until you find what you want. Then use the tab key to move to the field. This is faster than using your mouse.
- Do not use too many capital letters in the item's Description fields as this takes up too much space on the tag.
- If you leave the Enter Items tab or are timed out (idle for 15 minutes), then all of your items at the bottom of the page will disappear. DO NOT WORRY. They are still in the database and can be accessed via the Manage Inventory tab.
- It is better to edit an item than delete it--deleting will remove that item for good, and you will not be able to get it back.